Mentor Foundation’s objective is to partner with organisations that run CSR programs and/or not-for-profit initiatives, such as CSR departments, universities, government bodies and NGOs, which have an aligned vision, mission and values for helping communities in need; organisations which have a willingness to partner with us to roll out MentorHub to a larger community and collectively realise mutual goals for all stakeholders.
Be a Partner
MentorHub is an adaptive IT solution that offers different modalities to cater to the different ways people learn. This hub of knowledge will continually grow as more organisations embrace the platform and share their program initiatives online. This ensures that the community (your organisation supports) has access to a wider range of education on a wider range of topics. The scope and range of educational content is limitless, all of which make it highly attractive to philanthropic organisations and NGOs both internally and externally.
Mentor Foundation’s Partnership Mission and Approach
Our goal is to build strong sustainable collaborative partnerships, which are based on win-win outcome for all parties, and where the real benefits are focused on the grassroots community’s best interests. We first develop these partnerships by jointly understanding what solutions are necessary to meet their educational needs. In this way, the potential for mutual gains becomes a priority and we bring them together through knowledge sharing.
Our aim is to engage in partnerships that add value to all parties.
This collaborative learning approach ensures a greater impact on the community eco-system. By working with Mentor Foundation and the MentorHub platform, our partners will be able to position themselves to be more effective and efficient as a knowledge-driven organisation.
We provide content creation training and workshop to optimise the knowledge reach to suit different learning methods.
The knowledge management via content creation and user groups can be visualised as follows:
How to partner with Mentor Foundation?
Our core commercial partnership enables our partners the opportunity to realise their CSR and SDGs by running our strategic MentorHub Partner Program:
- Implementing MentorHub knowledge and eLearning platform.
- Offering their content such as: policies, procedures, guidelines and eLearning modules in MentorHub’s unique learning methodologies and technologies, which supports a mixed audience with variable learning styles; making learning easier, faster and more enjoyable.
- Allowing a portal for many user groups (employees, beneficiary communities, other MentorHub members and/or the general public) to access (various) levels and areas for knowledge sharing.
- Free access to Mentor Foundation’s eLearning modules on personal and business sustainability programs.
- Corporate partners will subscribe to a membership program to maintain Mentor Foundation’s operational expenses. We believe this is a powerful incentive to actively engage our partners in realising our mutual goal in reducing poverty by spreading our shared knowledge to the wider community.
Other commercial partnerships can consist of one or more of the following elements:
- Employee engagement: facilitating employees the to actively reach out to these marginalise communities (via CSR or other).
- Brand engagement: branded shared educational content.
- Collaborate with Mentor Foundation: align your core business values with Mentor Foundation’s mentoring activities.
- Corporate engagement: gifts in-kind partnership, where products, services, expertise and/or human capacity is gifted for the greater good.
Philanthropic donations are greatly appreciated as well.
Start the ripple effect, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You make our programs possible & your support is life changing for many people
of your donation goes directly to supporting long-term solutions. Mentor Foundation thank you for your generosity and compassion which covers all our operating cost.
Help Us. Your financial contribution will add dignity to many marginalize group and provide knowledge empowerment from our Prosperity Program. Please act now to gift your donation today.
For Local (IND) Transfer:
Bank Mandiri - 1450010611263
Beneficiary Name - Yayasan Mentor Mikrobank
For International Transfer:
Bank - PT BANK MANDIRI (PERSERO) Tbk
Bank Address - Bank Mandiri KCP Kuta Raya
Jl. Raya Kuta No. 456, Kuta, Badung, Bali - 80361
Account Number - 1450010611263
Swift Code - BMRIIDJA
Beneficiary Name - Yayasan Mentor Mikrobank
or contact us at email@example.com for more info.